If you’re Mac is running slow, there are several ways to address the issue. If you want to check for issues with memory start by opening Activity Monitor. Click Quit to select the process you are experiencing. If the application consumes more memory than you need then you should close it then try it again. You can use the System Memory tab to check whether there are other process that is slow running within your Mac.
The CPU is another possible cause of slow performance in your Mac. You should close any program using excessive CPU. To do this, open the Activity Monitor and then click on the “X” button beneath the small window’s buttons. You can use Google to look up apps that are consuming the most CPU power but you aren’t sure the ones. This should give you some idea which applications are causing your Mac to run slowly.
The performance of your Mac could also be slowing down if it has too numerous applications. Too many applications consume excessive memory, making the operating system slow. Try deleting files that you don’t use or move them to another drive. If you’re not certain which is the issue You can try opening up the Activity Monitor and looking at the entire list of processes that are operating within your Mac. There should be a couple of mistakes – this could be a good sign that you’re running too many applications simultaneously.
Our Customization Services
Our primary goal is developing a secure and customizable theme framework that meets the needs of the end user. Therefore, our customers are able to create websites using our templates as easy as 1-2-3! This process requires minimum knowledge of WordPress and coding, and extended documentation and our Support Team is always at your service. However, we ask you to keep in mind that sometimes issues occur not because of templates malfunction. There might be situations when it doesn’t depend on us and the framework. For example, server settings, some extra functional that requires deep file customization, or additional plugins usage. And of course, an attempt to build a website in a very short time.
We know our theme framework perfectly and have a highly-professional team of developers. They will help you develop the website you need. If you need website customization, contact our support system for further information: https://themerex.net/support
- The template will be installed to your server to look like in our online demo. Access to Admin panel will be granted to you to manage your website
- We will replace the template’s logo with yours on each page of the template. The logo has to be in good quality in .PSD, .EPS, .PNG, .JPG format. Logo width should be 300px and 600px
- Theme installation on your server with your logo
- Google map with your address set
- Replacing content and images up to 6 pages (without layout change)
- Removing some elements that you do not need on your website
- Social icons set (without changing themes’ layout)
- Replacement of color scheme
- WordPress and theme installation
- Customization of website branding
- Content Development (15 royalty-free images and 1500 words of text)
- Content setup (adding 6 pages, 6 posts, Revolution sliders)
- SEO Essentials
- Website speed optimization